E-NOX Shine is a water-based cleaner specifically formulated for the cleaning, degreasing and maintenance of matt and polished stainless steel.
- NSF certified
- No labelling is required under the CLP Regulations
- Ready to use - spray on/ wipe off
- Dries fast
Along with the degreasing and maintenance of stainless steel, E-NOX Shine also removes dust, fingerprints, oil, light limescale and flash-rust residues from aluminium, chrome, non-ferrous metals, glass, plastics, ceramics and wood. The ready-to-use care product dries fast on the treated surface and leaves a touch-proof, gleaming and preserving protective film. This film has an anti-static effect and effectively protects from fresh contamination. Printed or etched inscriptions (e.g. on kitchen appliances and elevators) will not be dissolved.
Application in commercial kitchens
The special emulsion has been approved for the cleaning and care of kitchen appliances and systems in industrial kitchens, breweries, dairy plants and other food-producing or processing companies for aesthetic and hygienic reasons. Surface treatment of finished metal components and of those that are in use helps retain their value. Parts will also be well protected for extended storage periods.
E-NOX Shine is ready to use - simply spray on and wipe off.
- Maintenance, repair and care in the entire food and beverage industry
- For the cleaning and care of matt and polished stainless steel
- Industrial kitchens and canteens in hotels, care facilities or hospitals
- Food-processing companies, such as dairy plants, wineries, mills, bakeries, meat processing
- plants and feed production and -processing
- Sanitary area
- Also for the care of aluminium, chrome, ceramics, wood, non-ferrous metals, glass and plastics
500ml plastic trigger bottle (1 box = x20 bottles)
10L jerry can
20L jerry can
200L plastic drum
Quick no fuss installation
Vent AIR is not a 'fit and forget' concept. From your initial enquiry we will create a bespoke service plan that ensures your kitchen extract system stays continually clean, to TR19, 365 days a year. Our factory-trained engineers will visit your site throughout the year to verify the cleanliness of the entire route of your ductwork - not just the bits you can see - with ongoing inspections and maintenance.
Your initial enquiry
Site survey incorporating RC44 guidance
Bespoke proposal by Vent
Installation by factory trained engineers
Regular inspection in accordance with TR19